Listening to His Voice

We have found the home of our dreams here in KS, but still need to sell our home in IL. We have been praying a novena to St. Joseph and to St. Therese for more than 30 days now, and I was feeling a little discouraged about this until my husband, Bill, confirmed something that was in the back of my mind. He said, "Maybe we're not supposed to move yet. Maybe God is protecting us from something and now is just not the right time." Then, we discussed examples of how God has protected us and made us wait for things in the past and I began to realize how much I needed to grow in patience, perseverance, and trust. Perhaps, I have been too focused on what I want rather than what God wants. There are so many ministries I want to become involved with here, but have been waiting on the sale of our home and until we're more settled. A little more time in Eucharistic Adoration listening to His desires and His voice seems to be the answer. Any prayers you would like to send my way will be gratefully appreciated. I desire to do God's will and to be obedient to His plan for my life. That is always so much easier said than done!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots