Quiz: What breed of puppy are you?

You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy
Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.

What Breed of Puppy Are You?

Via Happy Catholic.

I love Golden Retrievers. Here are some other characteristics of the animal:



1. Is large, athletic, and natural-looking
2. Has a pretty feathered coat
3. Has a cheerful, tail-wagging nature
4. Thrives on vigorous exercise and athletic activities
5. Is steady-tempered and dependable with everyone
6. Is peaceful with other animals
7. Is eager to please and very responsive to training


Let's see how well I fit these characteristics:


1. Is large, athletic, and natural-looking
-- Well, some may consider me large, but I am really about average height and weight (Everyone else is anorexic.). And, I do look really natural when I get up in the morning sans make-up with my hair sticking up in eighty different directions.


2. A pretty feathered coat
-- No, only freckled, hairy arms and legs.


3. A cheerful, tail wagging nature
-- Cheerful, yes, when things are going my way -- like when I win a $50,000 shopping spree or when Jim Caviezel or Mel Gibson show up on my doorstep. Well, wouldn't you be excited about seeing Jesus? And "the Creator"?


4. Thrives on vigorous exercise and athletic activies
-- Do you know how many calories you can burn eating a five pound box of truffles?


5. Is steady-tempered and dependable with everyone
-- The dependable part is right on, and as far as the steady temperament, I do great as long as
I have gourmet meals catered in to the castle daily.


6. Is peaceful with other animals
-- Peace is my middle name -- just stay out of my way when it's chow time, buster!


7. Eager to please and responsive to training
-- Only my husband knows for sure.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots