The Feast of Our Lady of Gudalupe, Protectress of the Unborn


Today, on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, I am introducing my new blog, Ave Maria, dedicated to the Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, Queen of Angels and Saints. It was inspired by one of my readers and I am grateful to him.

My first post is of course entitled,
The Feast of Our Lady of Gudalupe, Protectress of the Unborn. Along with the story of Our Mother as protectress of the unborn, I have included a prayer for abortion victims.
Check it out and tell me what you think of my new blog.

Comments

  1. Jean, thanks for the links to Faithmouse and your new blog dedicated to the Blessed Mother! I'm looking forward to checking them both out regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean,

    Your new blog is beautiful and I love the prayer -- it really touched me.

    Thanks so much!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots