Prayer Request

Dear Friends,

Would you please join us in saying this novena to St. Joseph for the sale of our home in IL? It has been on the market for about three months now and we need your prayer support as it is very difficult to pay for rent, house payments, and utlity bills (especially those high heating bills) on both of our residences. Thanks & God bless you!

St. Joseph Novena

O good father Joseph! I beg you, by all your sufferings, sorrows and joys, to obtain for me what I ask.
(Here name your petition).
Obtain for all those who have asked my prayers, everything that is useful to them in the plan of God. Be near to me in my last moments, that I may eternally sing the praises of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Amen.
(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)


If you don't have time to say this novena, any prayers will be deeply appreciated.

Comments

  1. I'm praying for you. Remember the widow who persisted in her demand for justice - don't lose heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, P. and Julie.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots