State Board: Tiller the Killer Not Responsible for Death

TOPEKA, Kan. -- The state board has concluded that Dr. George Tiller and his staff were not responsible for the January death of Christin Gilbert, age 19, who received a late-term abortion at his Wichita clinic. The Board of Healing Arts closed a nine-month investigation without taking any disciplinary action. The board concluded that Tiller complied with state abortion laws and health care standards in performing the procedure on the woman. Larry Buening, the board's executive director, notified Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of the findings in a Nov. 23 letter. Her office released a copy of the letter Wednesday, a day after the governor received and reviewed it.

Yes, this is true, Tiller is safe for now, off scott-free as usual, for killing another human being, but the best is yet to come for this internationally known late-term abortionist from Wichita, KS.

Tiller has been at the top of my prayer list for conversion and I believe it will happen -- there are many prayers going out for this man and reparations being made for his sins. Someone's got to do it and I can use your help. Fr. Frank Pavone, Founder of Priests for Life, reports on several abortionists who have been converted and you can find the story of Dr. Bernard Nathanson, the ex-abortion provider and co-founder of NARAL, (known originally as The National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws) here.

Stay tuned to this blog for updates.

In the meantime, here is one way you can join me in praying for Tiller.

Recite the following prayer: As Christ’s flesh was torn by the instruments of those who scourged Him, so the bodies of babies in the womb are torn by the instruments of the abortionists. Let us pray that abortionists may repent of these acts of child-killing. Focus on the second sorrowful mystery of the rosary -- Christ's scourging-- and offer up one decade for his conversion.

Another short prayer you can say for Tiller is: Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who in most need of Thy mercy, like George Tiller, AMEN.

Comments

  1. I'm having a really hard time with "judge not" on this one. A doctor put in writing that this abortion was "necessary" and shipped her off to Tiller instead of delivering her baby live, in a hospital, where Christin could get proper care. Her parents turned her over to that butcher. She was sound and well until they got their hands on her. She was dehydrated in the middle of a third-trimester abortion and he didn't hospitalize her, he sent her back to the hotel. When the staff called 911 they lied and said she was awake when she was unconscious.

    Her parents asked for "comfort care" only. They didn't complain to the medical board. They're not suing. The medical board was comfortable with the whole thing.

    And they shipped her off to the morgue minus her eyes. I guess somebody more deserving got them. Christin's life didn't seem to have any value to anybody except to keep the eyes fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're saying -- this was murder, and I agree with you, but there is more to come -- this fight is not over. That is all I can say for now, but watch my blog for updates on this. There will be more posts on Christin -- who along with her unborn child -- was an innocent victim.

    God bless you and your work in the pro-life movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say that I understand your anger about this terrible situation as it infuriates me, as well, and when I cannot tolerate human wickedness and injustice like this I try to give it to the Lord, and I ask Him to help me deal with it and I ask Him what He wants me to do about it, because I am not the type who can sit back and do nothing. I am a person of action, but I am also a person of prayer, and I wait on the Lord, and let Him guide me as far as my actions go.

    In this particular situation with Christin, things are not as they may appear -- there is more going on here. Time and prayer will determine the true outcome for Tiller. Pray for him, but especially pray for Christin's family. Can you imagine losing a daughter this way?

    I am not saying don't judge him. His action were sinful and atrocious! But the only way to change his behavior is to ask God to change his heart. I am praying that he will accept the grace God gives him to save his soul. If he does not repent, he will spend all eternity in Hell. God is merciful and can forgive even something as horrible as what he did if he repents.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr.? "Killer" Tiller may be "off the hook" temporarily, but I think it is not over yet.

    As far as her eyes, I used to be an organ donor, but for the last several years, I took my name off the donor list for this reason. I believe that many doctors are willing to take your life, especially if no close family is around, just to "harvest" your organs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots