Weird Habits Meme

I was tagged for the weird habits meme by Barb, the SFO Mom. I really don't mind doing this because having been a psychologist, I know that all people have their little idiosyncrasies. I enjoy mine -- they make me unique.

Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

1. I don't like to wear shoes and socks around the house. As soon as I am able to sit down when I get home, I take off my shoes and socks and either put on my sandals or go barefoot.

2. Before I receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, I like to write my sins down on a piece of note paper, so I don't leave anything out when I confess my sins.

3. I have the same breakfast and lunch daily -- Reliv shakes -- prescribed by my doctor. They keep me going -- I couldn't function without them.

4. I have a huge collection of Catholic literature -- I keep books, pamphlets, and holy cards forever. My parents sent me oodles of Catholic literature when I was away from the Church (over 18 years ago) and I still have it.

5. If you send me a card or letter I will probably keep it for the rest of my life and treasure it. (I have a large trunk full of cards and letters.)


I am passing this on to Rebecca at Doxology,
Steve at Speculative Catholic, The Curt Jester, Moneybags at A Catholic Life, and Conde at CVSTOS FIDEI.

Comments

  1. I posted my answers over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, too funny! We are total opposites on the shoe thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I always keep shoes and socks on like Barb.

    However, I also make a list before confession, just as you do. Sometimes I forget to bring it but I hafta see things written down to really get them fixed in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing that makes me weird..., I am normal..., the rest of the world is weird...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots