Conversing with Jesus


I am praying today for...

Vic, a friend, who has prostate cancer.

Eli, who is currently looking for a new job in Colorado.

Jan, who needs a job.

Jeff, who will be leaving for Iraq soon.

a Catholic magazine who needs money to pay their staff and writers.

safe travel and the health of all those going with me on the pilgrimage to Italy.

healing all families who are dealing with the tragedy of abortion

an end to abortion throughout the world.

conversion and reversion for family members and friends.

Please join me in praying for these special intentions and if you have anything you would like to add, I will be happy to pray with you and for you. God reward you!

Comments

  1. I think you need to watch out for the size of your ads on the side bar. They are pushing your main content downwards. By the way, interesting quotes you’ve got here. I have posted some other myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots