Conversing with Jesus -- Updated


Today, I am praying for...

1. an end to abortion and the reversal of Roe v. Wade.

2. for all who are working to end the culture of death.

3.
comfort and peace for Gayla & family.

4.
T.O.'s special intentions.

5. Moneybag's vocation and his
special intentions.

6. W.'s health.

7. Roxie and Scott who are preparing to enter the Catholic Church.

8. Bill, who has left the Catholic faith and is very hostile toward the teachings of the Church, that he will accept the grace the Lord is giving him to return to the Mystical Body of Christ.

9. the health of Fr. T. and Fr. S.

10. my Oblate prayer partner's special intentions.

11. all fathers, that they will emulate St. Joseph in their vocations.

12. my Spiritual Father, for special blessings on his feast day.

13. my partner at the abortion mill and her special intentions.

14. continued physical healing for my husband, Bill, whose accident was once month ago today.

15. Peggy's vocation.

16. Ukok's special intentions.

Please feel free to join me in praying for these special intentions. If you have any prayer requests, please list them in the comment section or email them to me and I would be happy to intercede for you.

God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots