High School Meme

1. Who was your best friend?
It seemed to change a lot back then. I will say Phyllis, Theresa, and Jo.

2. What sports did you play? I liked track and basketball and was pretty good at both.

3. What kind of car did you drive? Are you kidding? I walked everywhere back then.

4. It’s Friday night, where are you at?
At a football or basketball game.

5. Were you a party animal?
No, not in high school.

6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
Definitely not.

7. Ever skip school? No

8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
Not in high school.

9. Were you a nerd?
Probably, although that term wasn't around at the time.

10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? No

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Sister St. Madeleine -- my religion and homeroom teacher

13. Favorite class? Religion, Art, English, Chorus

14. What was your school's full name? That's private.

15. School mascot? Can't recall

16. Did you go to Prom?
No, I attended a party with all the girls who weren't invited to the prom, which was nearly half the class

17. Would you go back again and do it over?
No way! Those were really difficult years.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I got a new dress. It was a short-sleeved lime green linen sheath which made me look older and more sophisticated (or so I thought.)

19. Favorite memory of senior year? the Homecoming bonfire

20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall? My art was posted on the school bulletin board in the hall at school frequently. I have no idea what a senior wall is.

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Not during the school year.

22. Who did you date?
What's that? My first date took place after I graduated from high school at age 17 going on 18.

23. Have you gained weight since then?
That was over 30 years ago, so what do you think?

24. What did you do after graduation?
Spent the summer working in the dietary department of a Catholic hospital to earn money for college in the fall.

Via Minivan Mom and UkOk's Place.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots