Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...

1. Mark Geitzen, who was hit and struck in the leg by late-term abortionist George Tiller, who deliberately hit him with his Jeep outside of Tiller's abortion mill.

2. George Tiller, that he will stop killing babies and women and deliberately hurting people. I pray for his conversion and the salvation of his soul.

3. for the safety and protection of all those who pray and do sidewalk counseling outside of Tiller's abortion mill.

4. world peace, an end to the war in Iraq, an end to terrorism, and the safety of all our military.

5. a respect for human life from the moment of conception to the moment of death.

6. the work I do in the pro-life movement and discernment in one of my apostolates.

7. Ukok's mom.

8. continued healing for Sharon from her surgery.


9. the Troglomatrix.

10. Moneybags and his priestly vocation.

Please join me in praying for these special intentions and please let me know if you have a special intention. I will pray for you during daily Mass and Eucharistic Adoration. God reward you!

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots