Conversing with Jesus


Today, I am praying for...

WI Catholic and healing for her mom, who is to be admitted to the hospital.

the life of Andrea Clark.

Denise, who entered the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration in Portsmouth, Ohio, on the feast of Divine Mercy.

Theresa, for physical and emotional healing.

Harry, who is suffering from lung and stomach cancer and is scheduled for a biopsy.

Janet and her special intentions.

a special intention for Bill.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the consecrated life.

respect for life from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death.

the Community of St. John will establish a monastery in my diocese.

discernment for Peggy's vocation.

healing for Mike.

Please feel free to share your needs with me and I will be happy to pray with you and for you. Thanks for praying for these special intentions with me.

God bless you!

Comments

  1. Praying for your intentions, Jean.

    God bless.

    P.S. I'm going to be hoping for your input on one of my next post's, I could benefit from your experience and advice on something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy has posted for prayers for her preemie neices, who are trying to be born too early:
    http://mommythedre.blogspot.com/2006/04/theyre-on-their-way-please-pray.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks & welcome back, Ukok! I missed you and am glad you're posting again.
    I hope you had a relaxing and fun vacation.

    I look forward to reading your post.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,

    Thanks for making me aware of this. I have added the girls to my prayer list.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots