Eucharistic Adoration Prayers


Today during my Eucharistic Adoration time, I will be praying for...

the Holy Father, our Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, and Deacons, for wisdom and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

the Pro-life Movement, for continued unity, and that we will move forward together, with haste, toward that great day of victory.

an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the consecrated life.

Fred's marriage and his family.

my sister-in-law, Janet, and her special intentions, especially for the help she needs with her multiply-handicapped son and other responsibilities.

Moneybags' priestly vocation and
healing for his mother.

a special intention that is dear to my heart.

healing and conversion of sinners and the salvation of souls, especially for those family members who are away from the Church.

the intentions of my Community of St. John's Oblate prayer partner.

Julie's special intentions.

conversion of the professor in Kentucky who vandalized the pro-life crosses and for all those who remain trapped in the "culture of death."

justice for Christin Gilbert and the conversion of George Tiller and all abortionists.

the grace and strength to train for a new ministry, to which God has called me.

Comments

  1. Love the image! Thanks for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers. My mother has miraculously recovered and feels great, and I just heard back from my diocese. I'm going to meet them this Sunday - Divine Mercy Sunday to discuss my vocation.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots