Meditation for Holy Wednesday

"Surely it is not I, Lord?"
~ Matthew 26: 22

"I gave my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who plucked my beard."
~Isaiah 50:6

For those who love him, and who after each fault, come, throw themselves into his arms and ask pardon, Jesus thrills with joy.
~ St. Therese of the Child Jesus

Lenten Action

Today is the day we remember Judas betraying the Lord. Ask the Lord for forgiveness for all your sins.

Prayer

Father, in your plan of salvation your Son Jesus Christ accepted the cross and freed us from the power of the enemy. May we come to share the glory of his resurrection, for he lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots