Eucharistic Adoration Prayers


During Eucharistic Adoration today, I prayed for...

an end to abortion and a respect for all human life.

an unbiased Grand Jury Investigation for late-term abortionist George Tiller.

more prayer warriors and sidewalk counselors at Tiller's.

the closing of Tiller's late-term abortion mill.

healing for those suffering from the trauma of abortion.

the strength, health, and physical stamina to perform my apostolic work.

healing for Alice, a junior in high school, who recently had an abortion and for blessings upon her friend who made this prayer request.

Dom's prayer request .

Julie D.'s brother's job situation.

all the Oblates from the Community of St. John (Jean) who will be making their lifetime Oblature this Pentecost Sunday.

a special intention.

Comments

  1. I've been going to Adoration all this week so far. I love it. I just empty my soul out to the Lord. I pray for an end to abortion, vocations to the priesthood, and others that have asked for me to pray for them. It's a wonderful time because I am there kneeling before my Savior and Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing! Would you please include my apostolic work in your prayers?

    Thanks for sharing this, Moneybags!

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots