A Special Anniversary


Today is a special day of celebration for me, not only because it is Pentecost, but is the anniversary of my lifetime Oblature with the Community of St. John.

One year ago today I made my promises of poverty, chastity, and obedience to the Lord with the Comunity, which I am so blessed to be a part of.

Thanks be to God for giving me the special graces to do this!

After I made my promises to God, I remember the Prior of the Monastery, making a little joke in his homily about my flaming red hair on the feast of Pentecost and how this was such an appropriate day for me to be making my Oblature because the Holy Spirit had set me on fire.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary, Jean!
    Thank you for your wonderful commitment to the Lord.

    God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Honey.

    Love,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots