Pro-life Quote of the Day: Kathy Ireland


"I was once pro-choice and the thing that changed my mind was, I read my husband’s biology books, medical books, and what I learned . . . At the moment of conception, a life starts. And this life has its own unique set of DNA, which contains a blueprint for the whole genetic make-up. The sex is determined. We know there is a life because it is growing and changing."

Kathy Ireland, supermodel, appearing on the television show Politically Incorrect, 5/1/1998

Comments

  1. +JMJ+

    Call me a cynic, but I'm always shocked (in a happy way, of course) when someone in one of the glitzier industries turns out to be pro-life. Thanks for sharing this, Jean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean,
    Enbrethiliel. So many of those in wordly professions (surrounded by the deception of the culture of death) seem so far out of touch with the reality of the truth, but God has a way of opening up their minds to the truth even if it is just by the simple reading of a biology book.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots