READER TESTIMONIAL ON PLANNED PARENTHOOD

A reader recently sent me a wonderful witness on Planned Parenthood, which I decided to post here rather than in the comment section of a post I had written about PP a few days ago -- Planned Parenthood president drenched in hypocrisy. I want all the world to see this one.

Testimonial on Planned Parenthood:

I know I'm late on responding to this, but I wanted to say, that when I became pregnant, I didn't have the money for an at home pregnancy test, so I went to the Planned Parenthood for a free test. This is all I wanted, a free test. Not anything additional.

My husband took me and I waited 3 hours in their waiting area surrounded by posters that had babies on them. The posters gave you a feeling that they were pro life-ish. When I finally was called back and had completed my test, a woman took me back into a room that was an office, not an exam room. She let me know my test was positive and showed me the stick. Oh how I was elated with joy! But why her face looked grim, I didn't understand. She looked as if I were just given a death sentence.

The FIRST question that rolled out of her mouth was, "How do you feel about this pregnancy? Are you going to keep it?" I immediately said "YES!" and I felt so much joy inside I was smiling, but this woman wasn't even cracking a smile at me.She then wrote something on a piece of paper, and handed me a slip and told me, "If you change your mind, you can apply for Medi-cal and the state will pay for the abortion."

She passed me a list of free clinics of where to go get the abortion at. I told her I didn't need it, but she insisted and said, "You never know honey, you could get home and all of this will settle in and you may not feel like having a baby at your age". (I was 38 years old at the time)I stood up and took the slip of paper she signed stating I was pregnant and left. We had a beautiful healthy baby girl, 7 months later!

Now, many of these Planned Parenthood clinics tout that they don't push abortion on women, and I am here to say that this is a LIE!! They DO plant the seed of doubt in a woman's mind, and act like you may not be able to handle being pregnant. I don't know how ALL clinics operate, but the one I went to was pro abortion, but they keep that out of the waiting area.

Let me mention this as well, I used to be VERY pro choice. I even went to a pro choice rally long ago. What turned my heart around was Mother Mary.
Bless you.
Thalia

Thalia,

Praise the Lord! Thank you for your witness and I thank God and His holy Mother for protecting you and your baby.

My advice to anyone who wants a free pregnancy test and does not want to be coerced into getting an abortion: DONT GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD. They routinely do this to women all the time -- they are in the abortion BUSINESS. That is how they make their money. They do not care about you or your baby or families. They offer no support to a woman either before or after the abortion (when you are in pain, suffering physically and emotionally).

You can get free pregnancy tests and real support from many other places. Look in your phone book under "Abortion Alernatives" or "Pregnancy Counseling" to find the names and phone numbers of crisis pregnancy centers in your area. Crisis pregnancy centers typically provide women with the following free services: pregnancy tests, caring and confidential counseling from trained professionals, medical referrals, abortion and adoption information, information about medical insurance or government assistance, temporary shelter, and much more. You can also find more information online here.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this post and your blog. May I put a link to your site on myblog -christthecenterofyourlife.blogspot.com - ??? Thanks -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,

    Thanks for your kind words. Of course, you may link up with my blog.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots