Conversing with Jesus

Today I am praying for...

a special intention for Marian.

healing for Sue, who is going through her second round of chemo.

birthday blessings for my nephew, Chris.

healing and conversion for T., C., M., and M.

peace and healing for Fr. P., who is seriously ill.

Fr. Kelly from Charlottetown who is very ill and who is not expected to make it back from the hospital.

someone who is suffering from acute pain and the depression which accompanies it.

conversion and reversion for our pro-death legislators.

a respect for human life, from the moment of conception to natural death.

strength and perseverance for all those in the pro-life movement who suffer from a white martyrdom.

Today I am thanking the Lord that I am Catholic and am able use my daily suffering and sacrifices to intercede for all these prayer requests. Thank you, Lord, for Mother Mary, for the sacraments, the Mass, the Communion of Saints, and all the great treasures of my Catholic faith. Alleluia!

Comments

  1. Praying for all your intentions, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for praying for Fr. Jim Kelly. His brother, Fr. Bob Kelly, said mass at the basillica with one of the parish priests, Fr. George Smith, on Sunday. I've heard no news about Fr. Jim, but I will let you know when I do.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots