Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...

M.'s uncle diagnosed with cancer months ago who has given up on life. He refuses all treatment and nutrition. The doctors give him approximately 3-4 days to live. Lord, have mercy!

M.'s mom who is the caretaker of her dying uncle. May Our Lady of Compassion give her comfort and peace.

peace and healing for J., a young mother of 4 who is struggling after the recent death of her father, and for the repose of his soul.

a young mother, pregnant with twins, who is having a difficult pregnancy -- for their safety and hers.

wisdom and knowledge and a change of heart for all those who are involved in making the morning after pill an OTC drug.

a respect for all human life from the moment of conception to natural death.

a special intention.

all previous prayer requests listed here.

Lord hear our prayer.

Thanks for praying with me for these special intentions. If you have a special need please leave a message in the comment section below or email me.

God bless you!

Comments

  1. This information reminds me of some news from the flower industry. About a week ago I went to order flowers for a table centerpiece for a dinner that would follow our Sacred Heart Enthronement. I had desired a center piece that incorporated scented roses. I was shocked to learn that the industry was producing roses w/out scent because they lasted longer than the scented flowers. I was so sad when I heard this news. I went to another nursery and was told the same thing. It is as if the scent of heaven was being wiped out — I think of Padre Pio and other saints associated w/the scent of roses.

    I have a soft spot in my heart for St. Rose of Lima. Rose is my confirmation name and my parents were married in a beautiful church of St. Rose of Lima church.

    Thanks for posting info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading it and thanks for your comment, PL.

    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots