Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praying for...


our leaders that the Lord will direct their hearts and minds in all their decision making.

all mothers and fathers of aborted children that the Lord will lead them on the road to healing.

Birgitta who takes oral comps for her Ph.D. today.

P.'s mom who enters an assisted living facility today.

a special intention.

all previous intentions listed here.

Thank you for praying with me for these special intentions. If you have a prayer need, please mention it in the comments below or email me and I will pray for you during daily Mass and my Holy Hour.

Comments

  1. Jean,

    God Bless your generous heart. I'm praying with you for all these intentions and adding my own private intention also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots