In Honor of the Queenship of Mary: Ave Maria by Schubert, Soprano and harpist Marsha Long

Comments

  1. I love that Ave Maria, and always have. I have always wished I could sing it, and sound... even a little good. Someday, when I am allowed into Heaven, I hope to sing with the Choir, and sound ... HEAVENLY.

    (I just have to say this... and won't say why, but you can guess the reason... she spells her name wrong...shhhh) lolol

    God bless!

    PS... you will have to tell me how you got this video into the blogger, because I have been TRYING a few times to do so in mine with another video... since July, I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    I would be happy to help. Surprisingly, I didn't have any problem with it.


    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots