Pop Tart Mom Meme

Via Ukok's Place:

3 Things That Scare Me
pro-death politicians getting into office
Hillary Clinton's photograph
my own reflection in the mirror before I put on my make-up.

3 People That Make Me Laugh
my husband
my friend Marian
myself


3 Things I Love
my faith & prayer life
loving others and being loved
reading & writing


Things I Hate
driving in heavy traffic

loud, obnoxious behavior
scrubbing floors (hands & knees cleaning)


3 Things I Don’t Understand
Physics
Nuclear Science
Terrorism


3 Things On My Floor

My cat, Jazzy
my sandals
some boxes of papers that need to be filed.

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
blogging (obviously)
yawning

thinking (or attempting to)

3 Things I Want to Do Someday
Travel to Lourdes and Fatima
Learn to play the piano
Write a bestseller


3 Things I Can Do
Cook almost anything

Write in almost any genre
Sing almost any style of music

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
funny, offbeat, and happy

3 Things I Cannot Do
Identify the names of all my husband's tools
Stand on my head or do the splits (Things I was able to do when I was younger.)
Use a chain saw

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

The voice of God
Your spouse and your children
Ave Maria radio

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
The voice of the evil one

pro-death politicians who say they are "Catholic" or "Christian"
the liberal media

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Chocolate raspberry cheesecake
fresh organic vegetables
lobster


3 Things I’d Like to Learn
how to be patient
how to be more loving

how to be more Christ-like

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Ice Mountain bottled spring water
Kefir (plain or raspberry)

orange juice

3 Shows I Watch
The World Over (Raymond Arroyo)

old movies on TCM
The Abundant Life (with Johnette Benkovic)

3 Bloggers I Tag:
Barb
Esther
everyone else

Comments

  1. Thanks Jean. I shall do my best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good answers! What is Keifer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the mispelling. Kefir is cultured milk with healthy live & active probiotic cultures -- similar to yogurt. I drink organic kefir.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Deb. I corrected my spelling on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther,

    Would you please let me know when you post it? I love to compare answers.

    Thanks!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots