He must be doing something right!


CHICAGO, Oct. 23 — “I am not surprised that Planned Parenthood singled out the Pro-Life Action League in their so-called Strategy for Moving Forward,” said Joseph M. Scheidler, National Director of the Chicago-based activist group. “That shows they view us as a formidable opponent. I’m proud to be a thorn in Planned Parenthood’s side.”

In an October appeal, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards made the Pro-Life Action League’s recent conference, Contraception Is Not The Answer,” a call to arms for her supporters. She wrote:[continue reading]

Anytime PP is complaining about you you know you're doing the right thing - you're on God's side. It's funny, but when I was actively involved as a prayer warrior with The Helpers of God's Precious Infants, PP contacted me through a third party to apply for a part-time position in their office. Can you imagine? I told my Christian pro-life colleagues that they would have to fire me when I invited all the prayer warriors out on the sidewalk in for coffee and doughnuts.

I have one thing to say to Joe, "Keep on trucking!"

Via Pro-life Blogs and Pro-life Action League.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots