What's New in the Blogosphere?


Now Hillary is wearing a cross? This is too much! Check out the details at
American Papist. Election day is coming soon -- time to get the boots out! LOL!

Amazon is now shipping orders of
Michael Waldstein's new translation of JP2's Theology of the Body talks More details and links at American Papist.

Via Daniel Bean: Confession 101 - Help Sr. Pat clear out her garage! If you haven't already gotten your copy, she's still selling her latest book 101 Inspirational Stories of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

By the way, I do have a personal witness story in 101 Inspirational Stories of the Sacrament of Reconciliation. so I hope you will all read it. No, it's not the embarrassing one that you're thinking of that I mentioned in a meme awhile back on my blog, but it is both funny and inspiring, so check it out!

Comments

  1. Oh Jean, really? I have that book on my wish list. I recently finished the one on the Eucharist as my good friend has a story in it. I'm glad you told me as now I have to get it.
    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story in your meme was really funny, Jean. I'm eager to read your new story. You have inspirational stories in each of her book, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots