Friday, January 19, 2007

Barack Obama and The Priest Who Sold His Soul to the Devil

You all know here that I am not in the habit of criticizing priests (I'm in the habit of praying for them as I will do for this one.) but when I read about this one in this post at LifeSite News, I was more than a little perturbed. Here is the intro for those of you are reading this at work and are unable to click on the link for the story. My comments are in blue.

Catholic priest Father Michael Pfleger of the Archdiocese of Chicago wants people to know that pro-abortion, pro-homosexual marriage Senator Barack Obama “is the best thing to come across the political scene since Bobby Kennedy.”

What an insult to Bobby Kennedy! Bobby was the one Kennedy politician who lived out his Catholic faith. He stood up for the most poor and vulnerable members of our society, while Barack Obama condemns the innocent ones to death.

Father Pfleger says he has known Obama for 20 years. “I think Barack Obama is in a class of his own,” he said.

You can say that again! He is in a member of the slithering snakes of the world, who sneak up on you before they suck the blood out of you, infecting you with their poisonous venom.

I am unaware of any politician who has such a strong pro-death voting record as Barack Obama. He is the biggest hypocrite in politics today - he has the audacity to call himself Christian, yet strongly supports the slaughter of innocent babies in his own back yard.

Believe it or not, this isn't the first time Father Pfleger has supported pro-abortion politicians. In February 2003 he invited pro-abortion Presidential candidate and Pentecostal minister Rev. Al Sharpton to speak during Mass.

I am shocked and appalled that a Catholic priest would do such a thing! I just wonder how much Obama and Sharpton and their cartel paid him to sell his soul to the pro-aborts.

I don't see the good Cardinal Francis George tolerating this kind of behavior.

To respectfully contact the Archbishop of Chicago:

Write:
His Eminence Cardinal Francis George
155 E. Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60611
Tel. (312) 751-8230

15 comments: