Hillary Humor


HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT


Hillary Clinton was sworn in today as President.


She has disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White House.

She has waited several years for this.



Suddenly the ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"


Washington says, "Never tell a lie."


"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."



SECOND NIGHT



The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"



Jefferson says, "Listen to the people." "Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."


Jefferson says, "Listen to the people." "Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."



THIRD NIGHT

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears... Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"


Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots