"6 Weird Things About Me Meme"

Esther tagged me with this meme. Thanks, Esther! Jean, The Meme Queen

People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly! In the end, you need to choose 3 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog that says they have been tagged and to tell them to read your blog.

1. I can usually get along with all types of people - regardless of their personality or their background, habits or quirks - and most people will reveal intimate things about themselves to me.

2. I tend to be a night owl.

3. Most of the food I eat is organic. I rarely eat "junk" food.

4. I save notes, cards, letters,etc. that family or friends give me. I have a trunk filled with them.

5. I am a cat lover and like to sing and talk to my cat.

6. I love to write and once I get on a roll I can write non-stop for several hours.

The three people I tag are: Jay, cehweidel, Paul

Anyone else who wants to do this, please be my guest.

Comments

  1. Wonderful answers Jean. You must really eat healthily. We try too but many times fail. Thanks for posting.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots