Novena to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta


Today I will be starting a new novena for a special intention - for the finances for a new Catholic crisis pregnancy clinic. I prefer not to share any details at this time, but will disclose more in the days ahead. Please feel free to join me in praying this novena.

Prayers to and by Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta,"Saint of the Gutters"

Prayer to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all. Obtain from the heart of Jesus ...(the finances for this Catholic Women's Crisis Pregnancy Center ). Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and Love to others. Amen.

Monday, April 16 ~ First Day – Know the Living Jesus

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for me.
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me.
Thought for the day: “Don’t search for Jesus in far lands; He is not there. He is close to you; He is in you.”

Ask for the grace of an intimate knowledge of Jesus.

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all.

Teach me to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess my whole being so completely that my life, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for me. Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, pray for me.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots