About moi?

An About Me...Meme

I was tagged by Esther.

The "About Me Meme"

1. Male or Female: Female

2. Married or Single (or religious): Married

3. Dream vacation: Mexico City, Mexico, Lourdes, France, Fatima, Portugal, Hawaii, and Australia - I'll take them all.

4. Birthplace: Illinois, USA

5. Area I live in currently: Kansas, USA - The Land of sunflowers, buffalo, The Wizard of Oz, and Sam Brownback

Someone you wish you could meet: I have met the Holy Father and many of my favorite authors, but I have yet to meet Father Frank Pavone.

7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Rude behavior - Lack of good manners and common courtesy

8. Favorite Religious devotion: Holy Hour of Adoration

9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): There isn't just one - I have many favorites.

10. Favorite sport that you play: I was always good at basketball and track /running, but I haven't done either in a long time. I enjoy walking now.

11. Favorite food: lobster and most seafood if prepared properly

12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo with some Latin and REVERENCE. The Brothers of St. John always celebrate the Holy Mass with a great deal of reverence. I am blessed to be an Oblate with the Community.

13. Would you (or are you) home schooled or public school:
I attended kindergarten at a public school (The Catholic school didn't offer it.) and 12 years of school at a Catholic parochial school where I was taught by the Sisters of the Congregation of Notre Dame. Back then they wore habits. In elementary school my teachers were all Sisters and in high school by Sisters with the exception of four lay people who taught me: Sophomore English, Algebra and Geometry, Junior and Senior art, and P.E. I attended a state university for both my undergraduate and graduate work, as well as for my post-graduate studies.

14. How many kids do you have: one stepson

15. Ever been in an auto accident: yes

16. Ever seen a pope in person: Last year on pilgrimage, I met Pope Benedict XVI and had a private audience with him.

17. Languages that you know fluently: English
I know some Spanish, a little Latin, a little French, and a little Italian, but am not fluent in any of them.

18. Last movie you saw in theatres: Meet the Robinsons

19. Favorite Blog: Mine, of course! Seriously, I have many favorites, not just one.

20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Claus:
Barney and the Easter Bunny are cute and cuddly, but I'll take Santa Claus anyday. Who doesn't love Santa Claus?

I will tag Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ ,Catholic Mom of 10, Wolftracker at Kansas City Catholic, and Leticia at Causa Nostrae Laetitiae. And of course anyone else who would like to play along is always welcome.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots