The Book Meme

How many books do you own?
I haven't counted lately, but I would guess about 500. I have given many of my books away.

What books are you reading now?
Humility by Dietrich Von Hidebrand
The World's First Love by Fulton J. Sheen
Infinite Space, Infinite God by Karina Fabian

Books I Have Read Recently:
My Life With the Saints by Fr. James Martin
A Holy Life: St. Bernadette of Lourdes by Patricia Mc Eachern

Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
The Bible
True Devotion to Mary
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux
Mother Angelica by Raymond Arroyo
Amazing Grace For Those Who Suffer by Jeff Cavins & Matt Pinto

I tag anyone who wants to play.

Via Leticia.

Comments

  1. Holy schlamoly, I forgot about Mother Angelica! That's a great book. Also Mother Angelica's Answers, Not Promises.

    Since I am forming an attachment to Pope Pius XII, may I recommend the following:

    Crown of Glory: The Life of Pius XII, by Alden Hatch (a Protestant)

    The Myth of Hitler's Pope, by Rabbi David Dalin, refuting the myth of Pope Pius as Hitler's lapdog -- nothing could be further from the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots