I'm The New Winner of the Thinking Blogger Award

Now this is a surprise! I am usually blogging at odd hours of the day and night between various tasks and seldom feel as if I put much deep thought into my blog. It is not often that I have time to write from the depths of my heart - but saving the lives of children and helping those who are oppressed and in most in need of assistance has, for many years, been important to me; hence, my prolife apostolate and my desire to stir up the flame in the hearts of others by sharing the Truth. Thanks, Esther, for this wonderful compliment: "I love the zeal Jean puts into her posts, especially when it comes to the prolife movement."

Now, for the rules:

If you get tagged with a Thinking Blogger Award, you are then supposed to do the following:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

I will tag the following bloggers:

1. The Dawn Patrol has been one of my favorite blogs for many years. Dawn comes up with fresh, stimulating ideas on a variety of topics on a consistent basis. I particularly enjoy reading her conversion story, her ideas about sex and chastity, and her Planned Parenthood posts.

2. The Curt Jester - Jeff definitely has the funniest, wittiest blog around. He has a wonderful way of drawing your attention to the most vital and timely topics of the day. He is an excellent writer and I love to read his book reviews.

3. Pro Ecclessia Pro Familia Pro Civitate - Jay possesses a wide range of knowledge and always has something new and interesting to say in the areas of politics, church, and family. His comments are right on. He is a staunch defender of the culture of life.

4. Thoughts of a Regular Guy - Paul has a unique and wonderful way of expressing his thoughts about politics and the faith. He isn't afraid to say what's on his mind and often speaks with holy boldness - particularly when it comes to defending the unborn and the Catholic faith.

5. Happy Catholic - Julie D.'s blog keeps me informed in a number of areas. She's well-read and knowledgable about so many things. I particularly enjoy reading her book and movie reviews. She's that friendly Texan mom who could be your next door neighbor, leaning over the back fence sharing the latest news with you or inviting you over for a cup of coffee and some conversation. Also, her food photos make me drool!

Comments

  1. Wow! I am deeply honored by your regard, and all the moreso to be included in such fine company!

    Thanks most sincerely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Hi, Jean. This is the 'blogger formerly known as Enbrethiliel. (Yes, really! Blogger just won't let me sign on, for some Beta reason.) I've started 'blogging again; and since you left a comment on my Goodbye Post at Sancta Sanctis, I thought you might like to know.

    If you are interested, then you can e-mail me at altaemoeniaRomaeNOSPAM@gmail.com for the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Enbrethiliel!

    I am publishing this because I emailed you using this address and it was returned to me by the mail administrator.

    I hope you are reading my blog so I can obtain your correct email address or your current blog url.

    I'm eager to read your new blog.


    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots