Jordin Sparks: A Pro-life American Idol Winner

Here's 17- year- old Jordin Sparks singing her heart out at the American Idol Finale. I love to hear her sing Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing". Yes, she is a both a Christian and a pro-lifer, who wears a purity ring, which is her pledge that True Love Waits, or that she will remain pure and chaste for her husband on their wedding night. This is awesome! I had been cheering for her long before I discovered she was a young woman with strong morals and Christian beliefs, because of her incredible gift of music. She seemed so confident and mature for someone so young and performed consistently well throughout the competition.

Check out Leticia's post at causa nostrae laetitiae and this post at LifesiteNews.Com for more information and photos. I hope and pray that her newfound fame won't change her. She's a winner that's for sure!

Previous Post: Jordin Sparks: A Pro-life American Idol

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link, Jean. My girls enjoyed watching "Broken Wing" again, and I saw it for the first time. Jordin has a bright future ahead of her, she IS awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jordin! She has a beautiful voice and a personality to match. I was so happy when she won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon said... Now THAT was good... wow!

    That is high praise. He seldom likes anyone. I don't watch the show, so I enjoyed seeing this!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots