Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Marian Meme

Via Esther.

What is your favourite image of Our Lady?
Wow, there are so many to choose from, but I have always loved Our Lady of Lourdes and Our Lady of Grace.

What is your favourite Marian feast?
The Feast of the Immaculate Conception

What is your favourite Marian hymn/anthem?
I have lots of them but my favorite is Ave Maria. I also like Salve Regina a lot.

What is your favourite Marian place of pilgrimage?
I haven't been on a Marian pilgrimage yet, but would love to go to Lourdes and the other apparition sites in France, as well as Guadalupe. I would also like to go to Medjugore.

What is your favourite Marian devotion?
The Holy Rosary is my favorite Marian Devotion when it is prayed in a contemplative manner, reverently and slowly, while meditating on the mysteries. I don't like rushing through the rosary.

Anyone who is reading this and loves the Blessed Mother is tagged.

Related Post: A Pictorial Tribute to the Blessed Virgin Mary

1 comment: