Midwest Catholic Family Conference

Today I received my Midwest Catholic Family Conference registration form and informational brochure in the mail and I'm really excited about the fabulous line - up of speakers who will be there this year!

The conference, which is scheduled to take place from August 3 - 5, 2007 in Wichita, Kansas, will feature:

Fr. Benedict Groeschel, CFR, whom I have met and seen at two conferences and would love to see again.

Barbara Nicholosi, whom I heard speak at the Catholic Writers Conference in Steubenville, Ohio and can hardly wait to see again.

Others I haven't yet met or heard speak but am looking forward to are:

Regina Domain, Tim Staples, Michael Barber, and Janice Bennett. This is not an all- inclusive list of the speakers, but simply those I am familiar with and am looking forward to seeing. To see all the speakers scheduled for the event, go here.

Angelina will be there to do the music along with Martin Doman, and Dave and Joan Maroney.

There are lots of great programs for family members of all ages. For more details on the conference, go here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots