The new and improved Meme is the "4 new x 2" is a variation of the eight things meme and I've been tagged by Esther.
The rules: You have to share four things that were new to you in the past four years. Four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. New house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever. Then you have to say four things you want to try new in the next four years.
Four Things That were new to me in the Past Four Years:
1. Kansas - We moved here 19 months ago from IL. Prior to moving here, I had only been through Kansas late at night traveling on a train headed for Houston, Texas, so I had no idea of what it would be like to live here. I love it here - at least in the area where we're living. The pace is slower and there is so much more to do here. Property taxes are lower than IL and there are many advantages to living here. There are many faithful Catholics in this area.
2. Working as a Crisis Pregnancy Counselor - I love my volunteer work - I believe that this is one of the reasons God called us here.
3. I made a pilgrimage to Rome for the first time last year and met the Holy Father. I actually shook hands with him!
4. I started blogging 3 and a half years ago.
Four Things That I Hope to Try in the Next Four Years:
1. Have my new book published.
2. Learn to play the piano, which is something I have wanted to do since I was in the third grade.
3. Become fluent in Spanish.
4. Travel to Mexico. I would love to go on a pilgrimage to Guadalupe.
I will tag the following 8 people:
7 months ago