Super-Quick Review of Spiderman III



We've just returned from seeing Spider Man III. This film is powerful stuff! I encourage you to go and see it if you haven't already. It is action - packed and filled with suspense and intrigue. To me, this is the best of the triology. The powerful themes that run through the film are good vs. evil, friendship, forgiveness, and healing. It was indeed a deeply spiritual film. I recommend it for older teens and adults. The little ones won't understand it and will be frightened by many of the scenes. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

My favorite quote from the film: "I've learned that everyone has a choice about who they become."

For indepth review, see American Papist's Review here or Decent Films review here.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots