Five Things I Love About Jesus Meme

Esther tagged me for this special meme.

Here are the Rules: Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus.Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1. Jesus loves me unconditionally and His love is everlasting. He is with me always and will never leave me, no matter what happens to me. He loves me so much that He died for me on the cross and opened the gates of Heaven for me - He is my Salvation.

2. His Divine Mercy - He is forever forgiving and merciful. (I receive this mercy through the graces of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.) He helps me forgive others as He forgives me. With forgiveness, there is peace, and with peace, there is freedom. He is my Freedom.

3. He makes Himself small in the Holy Eucharist so that He can give Himself to me and we can share Divine intimacy. He feeds me and fills me with an abundance of graces through the Eucharist and becomes my Bread that I can become bread for others. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life - He is my Sustenance.

4.Jesus is my Joy - No matter how dark my days are or how heavy my burdens - I rejoice in Him. He speaks to me in a small, still voice. He encourages me and guides me -- He is the Light that shines for me in this world of darkness. He is my Rock, my Shield, and my Refuge.

5. Jesus loves His Mother and it is that relationship that impacts on my relationship with her, too. It is that deep bond between Mother and Son that inspires me to strive to emulate that same type of loving relationship with my own family members and in my relationships with others. He is my One, True Love and I choose Him above everything else in my life, just as Mary did.

I tag the following people for this meme:

Seminarian Matthew

Leticia at Cause of our Joy and causa nostrae laetitiae

Margaret Mary Myers.

Sarah

Ukok

Comments

  1. Very good responses Jean! Thanks for playing.
    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Esther! I enjoyed it. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag, my friend, and the email!

    Oh wow, I can see the top of your head in your profile image that shows up on the comment above. When are we going to see the rest of you Jean? You have very pretty eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is mine. Thank you for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is
    here, Jean. Thanks for the tag. I certainly get some good contemplation out of your tags AND the wise responses you give. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots