PERSONAL PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATE

I want to thank all who have been praying for us during this difficult time in our lives and I wanted to personally update you on our situation.

My husband has been without a full-time job for nearly 5 months now and we have been without health insurance and benefits for three months. He has been looking for a position as a manufacturing engineer, a manufacturing manager, or a plant manager. We live in the Wichita, KS area and would like to stay here, but are willing to relocate so that he can find a good job with benefits. If you are hiring for these positions or know of anyone who is, please contact me at catholicfire@cox.net. He is in need of work at this time, as his former employer eliminated some positions in this area due to a reorganization of the company.

Also, thanks to all for your prayers for healing from my recent accident. With treatments from my chiropractor, I am recovering and am walking and driving again, but am not totally back to normal. Housework is painful, but I am so happy that I was able to vacuum one room yesterday. Since the accident occurred inside the mall, I have been trying unsuccessfully to contact the mall's adjustor, to pay for the medical expenses incurred from this accident (which happenned due to the mall's wet floor). However, it does not seem like they are too eager to assist or I would think they would return my calls.

Thanks again for your prayers. Prayer is powerful!

"I will bless the LORD at all times; praise shall be always in my mouth. My soul will glory in the LORD that the poor may hear and be glad. Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together." (Psalm 34: 2 - 4)

Comments

  1. Oh Jean! I wish I knew about a job offering for your DH.
    Please continue to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your empathy and prayers, Esther.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean,

    Please keep us informed on your husband's job search, believe me when I say this....WE HAVE BEEN THERE!!! 2 children and one on the way, I had to quit my job to have the baby and then all of a sudden the boss tells my husband, Sorry we are closing the doors tomorrow. ughh!!!

    Praying for you and yours!
    Ebeth
    Thanks for your prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots