H/T to Esther which she received from Divine Mercy.
Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?Novus Ordo. I attended the TLM in grade school and during my freshman year in high school.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? I'm most comfortable attending Holy Mass in my own parish, where I serve as a EMHC.
About twice a year the Brothers of St. John travel to this diocese and celebrate their very reverent Novus Ordo Mass with some Latin in it and I have travelled across town to attend that Mass with my other Oblates and future Oblates of the Community (about 30 - 35 minutes). I have also travelled 10 hours (one way) by car to spend the feast of St. John with my Community. Masses with the Brothers and Sisters are very reverent and contain Latin, English, and French (The Sisters sing in French sometimes.) The congregation sing and pray in English and Latin. Daily Masses last about 45 minutes and Sunday and Holy Day or Feast Day Masses last from about 60 - 90 minutes. They generally have processions with candles on feast days.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? How about Devout Roman Catholic? I really don't like labels because they tend to alienate us from one another. I love novenas, Eucharistic Adoration, the rosary, and the Holy Mass. I have a strong devotion to our Blessed Mother and the saints. I believe in frequent reception of the sacraments. I wear a large miraculous medal from France and the brown scapular.
4. Are you a comment junkie? No, but when I read an interesting post, I leave a comment.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Sometimes, not all the time.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? No, I identify myself on a regular basis.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? I'm not sure about this. I don't always notice whether I am on someone's blogroll or n0t, especially when I'm doing mega-blog reading. If I do read someone's blog a lot and do happen to notice that I am not on their blogroll, I may email them and ask them to include me. I read my blogs at Technorati so usually if someone has selected my blog as a favorite, I read theirs and if I like it, I add theirs to my favorites. It's easy for me that way!
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Whichever is first in Technorati Favorites or on my blogroll, which is usually A Catholic Mom in Hawaii.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Yes! I have met Regina Doman and here, too; Barb Nicolosi, Jill Stanek, Michael Barber, and Steve Kellmeyer. I am hoping to meet more bloggers in the future.
10. What are you reading? The Virtue - Driven Life by Fr. Benedict Groeschel, The Privilege of Being a Woman by Alice Von Hildebrand, and Black as Night by Regina Doman. I just finished BirthPangs, Fidelis by A. R. Horvath. I have a review coming out this fall on Infinite God, Infinite Space by Karina Fabian in The St. Anthony Messenger. I am also reading my Magnificat daily, as well as a few other devotionals. I just received another book for review recently, which I have just started. I'm also revising and rewriting my first book and am writing a proposal for another. I am also working on a short story.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? No, it has not. If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? I have no idea who Father Tim is.
I pass this quiz on to :
Donna Marie at Daily - Donna Marie: A Dose of Inspiration
Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop
Leticia at Cause of Our Joy
Barb, SFO Mom
2 weeks ago