A Meme About My Main Man

Esther emailed me about this one, so here are my responses:

1. Who is your man?
Sweet William - Bill

2. How long have you been together? 15 years

3. How long did you date? 1 year

4. How old is your man? 21 - That's what he always tells people.

5. Who eats more? I'm 5'6" and he's 6'6", so take a guess. If you said him, you're correct. :-)

6. Who said “I love you” first? He did.

7. Who is taller? He is.

8. Who sings better? We are both good singers.

9. Who is smarter? He is.

10. Whose temper is worse? I have a hot temper when provoked. Certain things trigger his temper and then watch out!

11. Who does the laundry? I do.

12. Who takes out the trash? He does.

13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Me.

14. Who pays the bills? He does. His math and accounting skills are better than mine. I did this for many years when I was single and am happy to relinguish the reponsibility to him.

15. Who is better with the computer? Me.

16. Who mows the lawn? N/A

7. Who cooks dinner? Me. But sometimes he does. He is a very good cook.

18. Who drives when you are together? He does. He is a very good driver and has a better sense of direction than I do. He seldom gets lost like I do.

19. Who pays when you go out? Well, no matter who picks up the check, it's always the money he earned that pays for everything.

20. Who is most stubborn? He is definitely.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Both of us

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Our parents are deceased.

23. Who kissed who first? I think we kissed at the same time.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.

25. Who Proposed? He did.

26. Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive in some respects.

27. Who has more friends? It's probably about equal although he probably has made more friends since we moved here in Kansas two years ago simply because he is involved in more networking and business groups.

28. Who has more siblings? I do. I am the second oldest girl of five siblings. He is the youngest of 4.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He's the head of the family, and I'm the neck. ;)

I am tagging anyone who wants to play. I will not put pressure on any selected group of you to play. But I hope you let me know if you do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots