Seven Things Meme

Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop tagged me for the following meme:

Name seven things you like about yourself.

1. I like that I am a Catholic - not a cafeteria Catholic - but the real thing.

2. I like that I am pro-life and can vote.

3. I like it that I am married to my dh Bill.

4. I like that I can help others through my various apostolates.

5. I like that God has chosen me to lead others to Him (in my weakness and littleness.)

6. I like it that I am able to enjoy the simple things in life and not get caught up in the trap of materialism that is so common in our society.

7. I like it that I accepted God's grace when I returned to the Church many years ago after a long absence.

I will pass this meme onto three people:

1. Esther

2. Deb

3. Leticia

Comments

  1. Oh thanks Jean. I may just as well copy your answer. ha ha. I will do this today. Although, I didn't tag you by name I was hoping you'd do the main man meme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther, that's not a bad idea, I mean, after Jean's answers what could I possibly add?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots