The Deja Vu Meme

This may be a repeat of a meme I have done before, but I need to do something mindless right now, so I will go ahead and do it anyway.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
Yes, My mother told me that she and my dad named after a really nice lady they knew, but I have never met her.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I'm not sure... Now I remember -- it was during a sad scene in the movie I was watching last night.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I have always had very neat, legible handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey breast meat

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one adult stepson

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really -- it's not my style.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Possibly, if I were properly instructed.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? wheat-free, organic granola with almonds and pumpkin seeds

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes...and no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I rarely eat ice cream, but love fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt. I also love Ben and Jerry's cherry garcia low-fat frozen yogurt.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their facial expression

15. RED OR PINK? I like both, but I probably wear red more often.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My feet -- which tend to be dry in the winter

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad, mom, and sister who have all passed on.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? turquoise pants, no shoes

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a chocolate mint after supper

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the hum of the electric heater in this room

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? aquamarine Check it out here.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? the aroma of warm, freshly baked cherry or peach cobbler, the scent of roses, gardenias, and lilacs; the clean, fresh scent after the rain

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a girlfriend

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? ice skating

25. HAIR COLOR? dark auburn

26. EYE COLOR? brown with green specs

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood - lobster with asparagus, brown basmati rice, a romaine salad and a glass of chilled white merlot

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don't like scary movies and avoid them. I prefer happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Flywheel

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? turquoise

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both... but, of course it depends

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate mousse or chocolate raspberry cheesecake

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Greatest Movies Ever Made, Butler's Lives of the Saints

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Vatican City

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Home Improvement

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? babies laughing and cooing, my cat purring, my husband laughing, the sound of the ocean waves, rain hitting the roof as I fall sleep.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? That's a tough one, but I would say the Beatles. I saw the Rolling Stones in concert in the Chicago Amphitheatre many years ago, but have never been to a Beatles concert.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can do some celebrity imitations and also know the lyrics to many of the songs from the '60's to the 80's.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Illinois

Thanks for reading my answers, and please tag yourself if you'd like! If you decide to do it, please leave me a message in the comment section. Thanks!

Comments

  1. I did it!

    http://margmary.blogspot.com/2008/01/meme-going-around.html

    I got so little sleep last night that I kept having to re-proofread and fix errors and I think I still left errors in, but maybe that's good, so people will know I'm not perfect. Oh wait, did they think I was?? :)

    Anyway, I had fun with it. And I enjoyed reading yours!!

    Margaret Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean,

    I am participating in your Deja Vu Meme. Thanks and God Bless. You are also listed under my Catholic Writers sidebar. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots