'Tis the Season to Get in Shape!

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface,where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand,extend your arms straight out from your side and hold them there as long as you can.

Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks.

Then try 50-lb. potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.

Comments

  1. Oh, I just cracked up. I had kept trying to figure this out, and when I got to the end the surprise ending hit me. :)

    Thanks for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it, MM! :)

    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure my wife does this workout.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You had me for a minute there, Jean! I was thinking, "What a woman. . "

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTFL. Oh my goodness, I'm actually snorting with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's my kind of exercise. Want to go get a high-calorie coffee after? So many calories burned, after all...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots