Today's Intercessory Prayers

Today during my Holy Hour in Eucharistic Adoration, I prayed for the following intentions ( Please feel free to join me in these intentions):

The Holy Father's special intentions.

World peace and the protection of all our military.

Carol, who is suffering from cancer.

Al, a new Catholic convert, who is involved in a complex legal situation.

Bill's special intentions.

For conversion for all those ensnared in the culture of death.

For an end to all sins against life.

For all those priests, brothers, sisters, and clergy I have spiritually adopted.

For the special and personal intentions of everyone in my Community.

For P., who is in great need of prayer and rest.

For all the special intentions at One Came Back.

For the conversion of family members.

For all those who have requested my prayers and for those who haven't but are desperately in need of prayer at this time.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots