The Excellent Blog Award


I have been awarded the Excellent Blog Award by The Maritime Sentry and by Christine M. at One Came Back. Thank you so much.

The rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you need to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

I could keep going but ...

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks! You're excellent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, THANK YOU. I am touched.

    (And I am also waaaaaaaay behind on these things. You'll see a reply post - I HOPE! - this week. However, with a funeral and family in town, we'll just see how things go.)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I was just grabbing your link to give this to YOU! Thanks, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean, thank you so much!
    God bless,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots