Middle Name Meme

I was tagged by Ian from Musings from A Catholic Bookstore for this meme.

Rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

My middle name is Marie.

M - I'm the middle child in my family.

A - Alaska is one state I have yet to visit and would love to vacation there -- during the summer.

R - My favorite flower is the rose.

I - Illinois is my home state. I was born and raised there and lived there most of my adult life.

E - I strive for excellence.

I will tag:

Sarah

Paul

Jackie

Margaret Mary

Donna

Comments

  1. OK, Jean, I'll get to it, I promise! (You know my track record on these things...) Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Sarah! No problem.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jean Marie! I will try to get to this soon. Thanks for thinking of me. :)

    God bless!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got it done! Thanks, Jean.

    Here it is:
    http://margmary.blogspot.com/2008/02/middle-name-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots