The "I've got the urge to..." Meme

The ebullient Esther tagged me for this meme. Thanks, Esther, I needed a diversion.

I've got the urge to:

1. sing and do a happy dance right now.

2. sleep for a long, long time.

3. hug someone and take him to a Cardinal's game.

4. take piano lessons and play Fur Elise.

5. write a novel based on my life story. (It has to be a novel so I can spice it up a little to make it interesting.)

6. learn to sew and make my own clothes as I am so disgusted with the unattractive, immodest clothing I find in the stores these days.

7. Go on a long vacation to somewhere where the weather is sunny, warm, and unchanging. (Does such a place exist other than in my imagination?)

8. visit with family and friends in one of the places described in number 7.

9. go to a nice Greek restaurant and eat some lamb and a Greek salad with a bottle of good wine.

10. invite the Holy Father to Kansas. (Of course, he'll agree, after I tell him what a wonderful place this is!)

Now for the best part. I tag:

Deb

Jackie

Ebeth

Barb

Marie

Alexandra

Sarah

Comments

  1. Now who would you want to take to a Cardinals ball game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Jean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to find myself tagged here today, Jean! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, #9. I'd love to join you. See I invited myself. :-) I really enjoyed reading your responses Jean.

    Note to Deb: I can't post comments on your blog. I tried to but I get error messages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots