Tagged for Another Meme

I've been tagged for a meme, by Shirley at Seeking Jesus. Thank you, Shirley!


Here are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Seven Things/Habits/Quirks About Myself:

1. I remember things people tell me and conversations I have had with people years later.
2. I love to eat healthy and take my Juice Plus+ daily.
3. I love to sing and listen to music. I often compose my own music -- the lyrics and notes in my head -- not on paper.
4. I am a cat person and my cat often sits on my lap while I am on the computer.
5. I have read to get to sleep at night.
6. I pray the rosary daily.
7. I rarely miss a meal.

Seven of my favorite blogs:

This is tough because there are so many great blogs I enjoy reading. Here are just seven:

1. A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
2. The Cafeteria is Closed
3. Unborn Word of the Day
4. Jill Stanek
5. American Papist
6. The Curt Jester
7. Causa Naustra Laetitiae

Comments

  1. Thanks for adding me to your list, Jean! I always appreciate the spotlight you give so many of my posts.

    Jill Stanek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much Jean!
    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Jill.

    God bless you for all that you do for Him!

    Esther,

    You're welcome. Your blog always inspires me.

    God bless you!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots