The Rosary Can Change Your Life

A beautiful meditation on the rosary by Steve Silvia.




The rosary is a combination of two kinds of prayer, usually called "vocal" and "mental." The "mysteries" of the rosary are key events in the lives of Jesus and Mary But these events did not touch only the lives of Jesus and Mary. They touch our lives, too; they have meaning for us today. It's been said the rosary is a 'place' and I agree with that. If I'm praying as I should and I'm not distracted, I get a sense of being in a place while praying the rosary, seeing myself right there in the mystery's and then I try to apply them to my life. Sometimes it's about perseverance but I can say with conviction, the rosary can change your life.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots