The Simple Woman's Daybook: July 14


Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my Window...it is bright and sunny, lots of lush green foliage

I am thinking...how much I enjoy writing this daybook and look forward to it every Monday.

I am thankful for...the tomato plants growing in our backyard and for the melons as well. We should have some ripe tomatoes soon.

From the kitchen...pork chops supreme, baked potatoes, lima beans, and some fresh beets

I am creating...lots of props for my upcoming presentations.

I am going...to be going to Mass in a few hours.

I am wearing...denim shorts and a blue and purple print cotton top.

I am reading...over materials to prepare for my presentations.

I am hoping...that a lot of people will come to my Wine and Wellness presentations.

I am hearing...the sound of rinse water filling up my washer and the tapping of my dyer spinning around.

Around the house... I'm on my fourth load of laundry -- three more to go.

One of my favorite things...is watching the beauty of the summer flowers and the ripening of the vegetables on the vine -- especially the tomatoes.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week..invite more people to my presentations, vacuum the house, clip out health related articles, prepare my talk and discussion. Take my new cat to the vet again to be checked.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Yes. it's my newest little one.



Comments

  1. Jean, guess what we are having for dinner? Pork chops and mashed potatoes ;-) Our new kitty is at the vet overnight for spaying.
    Your new kitty is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that, Esther. I was thinking about your new cat when I posted this. How is she doing? Is your other cat ok with her?

    She is really sweet and affectionate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our new kitty is recuperating. Still very groggy. Our old cat took a long time to get used to her. She still barely tolerates her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor kitty! Our old cat keeps trying to prove she is the top cat around here, although I think she is secretly delighted to have another feline to keep her company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots